вторник, 14 декабря 2010 г.

Relationship between brothers and sisters


Recently I read an article about relationship between brothers and sisters. I think, that it is very topical problem. Many of us have brothers and sisters and many of us can ask themself better be elder brothe/sister or younger brother/sister. And I want to give my view on this problem. Many families have situation, when brothers and sisters are in discordance with each other. The main cause of it is the jealousy, which children demonstrate to their parents. Often the birth of the second child in the family is the stress for the first child. The first child thinks,that he/she is not enough good and obedient and parents decided to have another child. And the elder child begins to feel jealousy their parents to younger brothers/sisters. Often the their elder children play a dirty trick on their younger brothers/sisters and they insult their. The elder sisters and brothers force their younger brothers/sisters to do housework, often children have quarrels and even fights.

The psychologists say that unisexual children are more conflict.

Aber I can say that it is not true. I have the elder sister and we have difference in age 6 years. We always get on. We always are very friendly.In childhood we didn't quarrel. My sister always protected me and helped me in all. I didn't feel that my parents love me more or my sister love more. I know, that my parents love us equally. In childhood my sister and I always was friendly and now our friendship is more stronge. I always know, thatmy sister helps me and gives me advice. For me my sister is not only my sister, she is my best friend and she is dear to me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий