вторник, 14 декабря 2010 г.

Destiny of a Man

I like to read and especially I like to read the books about Second World War. I want to tell about my favourite book. My favourite book about Second World War is Destiny of a Man. This book was written by Mikhail Sholokhov. This book is about courage, bravery and humanity and love. The plot of this book consists in the following: as the war begins the main character Andrei Sokholov is enlisted as a Red Army truck driver, leaving his family behind. In the first months of war he receives a wound and he is taken prisoner, then he runs away from captivity. He learns that his wife and two daughters were killed. Now he has only son, who is the officer. But he receives a message, that his son was killed in the last day of war. He leaves alone in this world, but after the war Sokholov meets a child. Andrei asks the boy who his father is. The boy replies that he doen't know. Andrei tells the boy that he is his father and they together begin new life. This book shows, that people can remain people in any conditions. They can suffer a lot of sorrow and loss in their life but they can live and can give hope of other people. I think, that thetopic of war will be forever into the hearts of people. I think that people must not forget feat, which people accomplished during the Second World war.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий